600. How did you sign the letter? Did you write,"sincerely yours"? 你怎樣在信上填寫，是
601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.今天早上我發生了一件奇怪的事。
601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.今天早上我發生了一件奇怪的事。
602. I was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car. 我穿過馬路時差點被車撞傷。
603. Fortunately,I jumped back in time to avoid being hit.幸運的是為了躲避被撞傷，我往後跳了下。
604. It was a terrible experience,and I won't forget it.真是個另人害怕的經歷，我不會忘了。
605. Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive. 昨天天氣很好，所以我們開車去玩。
606. We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.我們為野餐做準備，而且沿著小河而下。
607. After a while,we found a shady place under some poplar trees.過了一會兒，我們在楊樹下發現了陰涼的樹陰。
608. On the way back home,we were tired.回來的路上，我們都很累了。
609. It was after dark when we got back,and we were all tired. 我們回來時都已經很晚了，而且我們都很累。
610. I wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip.我希望你能更詳細地描述一下你的旅行。
611. Speaking of trips,did I ever tell you about the experience I had? 說到旅行，我以前沒有對你談到我的經歷嗎？
612. We used to have a lot of fun when we were that age. 那時我們經常有很多樂趣。
613. I can't recall the exact circumstances. 我不能準確得回憶起當時的環境了。
614. I never realized that someday I would be living in New York. 我從沒有想過，有一天我能住在紐約。
615. We never imagined that John would become a doctor. 我們從來沒有想過約翰會成為一個醫生。
616. We're looking for a house to rent for the summer. 我們在尋找一間房子，想在夏天租住。
617. Are you trying to find a furnished house? 你是不是在尋找一間裝修過的房子？
618. This split-level house is for rent.It's a bargain. 這間分層的房間正在求租。價格很合理。
619. That house is for sale.It has central heating. 那間房子在出售。它是中央供暖的。
620. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 我們有一些廚房用具和一套餐廳設備。
621. This is an interesting floor plan.Please show me the basement. 這是一個有趣的樓層計畫。請帶我到地下室去看看。
622. The roof has leaks in it,and the front steps need to be fixed. 屋頂內部有漏洞了，前面臺階也需要裝修。
623. We've got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom. 我們在居住室中放置了一張窗和一個化妝台。
624. Does the back door have a lock on it? 後門有鎖嗎？
625. They've already turned on the electricity.The house is ready.他們已經打開了電器。房間已經準備好了。
626. I'm worried about the appearance of the floor. 我擔心地板的表面。
627. If you want a towel,look in the linen closet. 如果你需要枕巾的話，可以在亞麻製品壁櫥中看看。
628. What style furniture do you have ? Is it traditional? 你有什麼樣式的傢俱？是傳統型的嗎？
629. We have drapes for the living room,but we need kitchen curtains. 在起居室中我們有些布簾，但是廚房中我們也需要一些窗簾。
630. The house needs painting.It's in bad condition.房子需要裝飾。房子現在的狀況比較糟糕。
631. What do you going to wear today? 今天你想穿什麼？
632. I'm going to wear my blue suit.Is that all right? 我想穿我的蘭色外套。它準備好了嗎？
633. I have two suits to send to the cleaners. 我將我的兩件外套送到了清洗員那兒。
634. I have some shirts to send to the laundry. 我將我的一些襯衫送到了洗衣房。
635. You ought to have that coat cleaned . 你應該乾洗一下那件的外套。
636. I've got to get this shirt washed and ironed. 我已經將我的這件襯衫洗和熨過了。
637. All my suits are dirty.I don't have anything to wear. 我的外套都髒了。我沒有穿的了。
638. You'd better wear a light jacket.It's chilly today. 你最好穿件皮夾克。今天有些冷。
639. This dress doesn't fit me anymore. 這件衣服已不合我身了。
640. I guess I've outgrown this pair of trousers. 我猜我現在已經超過我褲子長了。
641. These shoes are worn-out.They've lasted a long time.這些鞋已經磨破了。它們撐了好久了。
642. I can't fasten this collar button.我系不上這個領子扣。
643. Why don't you get dressed now? Put on your work clothes. 為何現在不著裝呢？穿上你的工作服。
644. My brother came in,changed his clothes,and went out again.我的母親進來了，換好衣服後又出門了。
645. I didn't notice you were wearing your new hat.我沒注意到你帶了新帽子。
646. You have your point of view,and I have mine. 你有你的觀點，我有我的觀點。
647. You approach it in a different way than I do. 你以不同於我的方式探討它。
648. I won't argue with you,but I think you're being unfair. 我不想和你爭辯，但是我相信你是錯誤的。
649. That's a liberal point of view. 這是一個自由的見解。
650. He seems to have a lot of strange ideas. 他看上去總有很多奇怪的想法。
651. I don't see any point in discussing the question any further. 我並沒有看到涉及到進一步討論地問題的觀點。
652. What alternatives do I have? 我還有什麼方法？
653. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. 每個人都有自己的觀點。
654. There are always two sides to everything. 任何事物都有兩面性。
655. We have opposite views on this. 關於這個問題，我有不同的觀點。
656. Please forgive me.I didn't mean to start an argument. 請原諒。我並不想引起爭論。
657. I must know your opinion.Do you agree with me? 我必須瞭解你的想法。你同意我嗎？
658. What point are you trying to make? 你想做出什麼決定？
659. Our views are not so far apart,after all. 畢竟我們的觀點並沒有如此大的分歧。
660. We should be able to resolve our differences. 我們需要解決分歧。
661. If it doesn't rain tomorrow,I think I'll go shopping.如果明天不下雨的話，我會去商店。
662. There's a possibility we'll go,but it all depends on the weather. 我們有可能去，但是要依天氣而定。
663. If I have time tomorrow,I think I'll get a haircut. 如果我明天有空的話，我會去剪剪頭髮。
664. I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.我希望我能提醒理髮師別給我剪得太短。
665. My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up. 我的兒子想長大後當員警。
666. If I get my work finished in time,I'll leave for New York Monday. 如果我能及時完成我的工作的話，我將在週一去紐約。
667. Suppose you couldn't go on the trip.How would you feel? 設想一下，如果你不能繼續你的旅程，你會有什麼感覺？
668. What would you say if I told you I couldn't go with you? 如果我告訴你我不能和你一起去，你會說什麼？
669. If I buy the car,I'll have to borrow some money. 如果我想買那輛車的話，我需要借些錢。
670. If I went with you,I'd have to be back by six o'clock. 如果我和你一起去的話，我不得不在六點前回來。
671. One of these days,I'd like to take a vacation. 這些天中我將請個假。
672. As soon as I can,I'm going to change jobs. 只要我能，我就想換工作。
673. There's a chance he won't be able to be home for Christmas. 這是一個機會，他不能因為耶誕節而回家。
674. We may be able to help you in some way. 我們可能會以某種方式幫助你。
675. If you were to attend the banquet ,what would you wear? 如果你去參加宴會，你想穿什麼？
676. What would you have done last night if you hadn't had to study? 昨天晚上如果你不需要學習的話，你會做什麼？
677. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn't rained. 如果沒有下雨的話，我將會去野炊。
678. If you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast. 如果你起的早點的話，你將會有時間吃早餐。
679. If I had had time,I would have called you. 如果我有時間，我就會給你打電話。
680. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him? 如果你不象他揮手的話，他會不會看見你？
681. If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house. 如果他能有足夠的錢的話，他會買那所房子。
682. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to. 可惜你沒有按照我的要求，在第二天給我回個電話。
683. If you hadn't slipped and fallen, you wouldn't have broken your leg.如果你沒滑跌倒，你就不會摔斷了腿
684. If I have known you want to go, I would have called you.如果我知道你想去，我本會叫你的。
685. Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door.如果我知道你沒有鑰匙，我本不會鎖門的。
686. She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.她本來想和我一起去，可是她沒時間。
687. If I had asked directions, I havent got lost.如果我問一下路，就不會走丟了。
688. Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.即使我們可以休假，我們也可能不去休呢。
689. Evenything would be alright, if you had said that.如果你沒有那樣做的話，一切都好辦了。
690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily.回過頭來看，我希望我們沒有這樣輕易讓步
691. What is it you don't like about winter weather? 你為何不喜歡冬天的天氣?
692. I don't like it when the weather gets real cold. 我不喜歡當天氣變的很冷的時候.
693. I can't stand summer weather. 我不能忍受夏天的天氣.
694. The thing I don't like about driving is all the traffic on the road. 我不喜歡開車去是因為路上很擁擠.
695. He doesn't like the idea of going to bed early. 我不喜歡很早睡覺.
696. I like to play tennis,but I'm not a very good player. 我很喜歡打網球,但是打得不是很好.
697. I don't like spinach even though I know it's good for me. 我不喜歡菠菜,即使我知道它對我很有好處.
698. I'm afraid you're being too particular about your food. 恐怕你所吃的食物太特殊了.
699. He always finds fault with everything. 無論是什麼事情,他總能發現錯誤.
700. She doesn't like anything I do or say. 無論我做什麼說什麼,她都不喜歡.
701. You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你對服飾很在行.
702. What's your favorite pastime? 你最喜歡的娛樂方式是什麼?
703. What did you like best about the movie? 你最欣賞這部電影的哪個方面?
704. I didn't like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway. 我不喜歡藥的味道,但是無論如何我都會吃掉它.
705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much? 為什麼你這麼不喜歡藥?
706. If you want my advice, I don't think you should go. 如果你想徵求我的意見,我希望你不要去.
707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again. 我建議你把信撕掉,再重新寫一遍.
708. It's only a suggestion, and you can do what you please. 這僅僅是一個建議,這些事情你必須要自己考慮
709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 讓我給你個建議.
710. If you don't like it, I wish you would say so. 如果你不喜歡,我希望你能說出你的意見.
711. Please don't take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think. 請別發火.我只是告訴你我的想法.
712. In my opinion,the house isn't worth the price they're asking. 依我看,這間房子根本不值他們要的價錢.
713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight. 我覺得你今晚應該呆在家裏.
714. It's none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder. 這件事情和我毫無關係,但是我覺得你應更努力地工作.
715. In general,my reaction is favorable. 總體來說,我的反映還是很受歡迎的.
716. If you don't take my advice, you'll be sorry. 如果你不採納我的建議,你將會後悔.
717. I've always tried not to interfere in your affairs. 我總是盡力地不干涉你的工作.
718. I'm old enough to make up my own mind. 我已經大了,可以自己做決定了.
719. Thanks for the advice,but this is something I have to figure out myself. 謝謝你的建議,但是這是件我必須自己去解決的事情.
720. He won't pay attention to anybody. You're just wasting your breath. 他誰的建議都不會聽.你們僅僅是在白費口舌.
721. Would you please hold the door open for me? 你能幫我把門打開嗎?
722. Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me. 你真熱心,不閑麻煩的來幫助我.
723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness. 我希望,對你的好意我能有所回報.
724. Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this. 做這件事恐怕會給你帶來很多麻煩.
725. It wasnt any bother. I was glad to do it. 一點兒都不麻煩.我很樂意做.
726. Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you. 還有最後一件事需要你的幫助.
727. Id be happy to help you in any way I can. 很高興我能盡我所能地幫助你.
728. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled. 你能幫我推推車嗎?我的車拋錨了.
729. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? Its stuffy. 你能幫我將窗戶打開嗎?這裏快令人窒息了.
730. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know. 如果還有我能做的事情,請告訴我.
731. This is the last time Ill ever ask you to do anything for me. 這是最後一次我麻煩你為我做事情了.
732. I certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience. 我真得不想給你帶來這麼多不便.
733. He'll always be indebted to you for what youve done. 對你所做的事情,他總是感激不盡.
734. Could you lend me ten dollars? I left my wallet at home.能借我十美元嗎?我把錢包忘在家裏了.
735. Id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. Im sleepy. 如果你能將燈關掉的話,我將不勝感激.我很困
736. I didn't realize the time had passed so quickly. 我沒有意識到時間過的這樣快.
737. I've got a lot of things to do before I can leave. 在我走之前,我有很多事情要做.
738. For one thing, I've got to drop by the bank to get some money. 我不得不去銀行提些錢.
739. It'll take almost all my savings to buy the ticket. 買這張票,幾乎花費了我所有積蓄.
740. Oh,I just remembered something! I have to apply for a passport. 我記起一件事.我不得不去申請個護照
741. I almost forgot to have the phone disconnected. 我差點忘記去切斷電話了.
742. It's a good thing you reminded me to take my heavy coat. 你提醒我帶件厚衣服是個很好的建議.
743. I never would have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it. 如果你不提到它的話,我幾乎想不起來了.
744. I'll see you off at the airport. 我會去機場送你.
745. They're calling your flight now. You barely have time to make it. 他們現在在廣播你的班機起飛時間.你勉強來得及.
746. You'd better run or you're going to be left behind. 你最好跑著過去,否則就會被拉下.
747. Don't forget to cable to let us know you arrived safely. 你安全到達後,別忘記告訴我們.
748. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but it's too late now. 我確定我忘記了什麼東西,但是現在太晚了.
749. Do you have anything to declare for customs? 你有什麼需要報關的嗎?
750. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 你的私人物品不用交稅.
751. What's your nationality? Are you American?你是哪國人？是美國人嗎？
752. What part of the world do you come from?你來自世界的何處？
753. I'm an American by birth.我一出生就是美國人。
754. I was born in Spain, but I'm a citizen of France.我出生在西班牙，但我是法國公民。
755. Do you know what the population of Japan is? 你知道日本有多少人口嗎？
756. What's the area of the Congo in square miles?剛果的面積是多少平方英里？
757. Who is the governor of this state? 誰是該州的州長？
758. According to the latest census, our population has increased.根據最近的人口調查，我們的人口增加了。
759. Politically, the country is divided into fifty states.該國從政治上劃為50個州。
760. The industrial area is centered largely in the north.工業區大部份集中在北方。
761. The country is rich in natural resources. It has mineral deposits. 該國的自然資源豐富，它有礦藏。
762. This nation is noted for its economic stability. 該國以經濟穩定而出名。
763. How old do you have to be to vote in the national elections? 你多大才有全國選舉權。
764. Today we celebrate our day of independence.It's a national holiday. 今天，我們慶祝我們的獨立節，它也是國慶日。
765. My home is in the capital. It's a cosmopolitan city.我的家在首都，它是一個世界性的大城市。
766. Geographically,this country is located in the southern hemisphere.從地理上看,這個國家位於南半球.
767. It's a beautiful country with many large lakes. 這是一個有著若干大湖的美麗的國家.
768. This part of the country is very mountainous. 這個國家的這部分由眾多的山脈覆蓋.
769. The land in this region is dry and parched. 這個地區的土地乾旱且貧瘠.
770. Along the northern coast there are many high cliffs.北海岸有很多高高的山崖.
771. There are forests here,and lumbering is important. 這裏有很多森林,因此伐木業很重要.
772. The scenery is beautiful near the Pacific Ocean. 太平洋附近的景色很漂亮.
773. This mountain range has many high peaks and deep canyons. 這座山有眾多的高峰和低谷.
774. what kind of climate do you haved?Is it mild? 你們那的氣候怎樣?潮濕嗎?
775. How far is it from the shore of the Atlantic to the mountains? 從大西洋海岸到山區有多遠?
776. Is the coastal plain good for farming? 這種海邊的平原有利於農業嗎?
777. What's the longest river in the United States? 美國最長的河是什麼?
778. Are most of the lakes located in the north central region? 大部分湖泊是不是在北部的中心地區.
779. As you travel westward,does the land get higher? 你去西部旅行時,是不是地勢越來越高?
780. The weather is warm and sunny here.Do you get much rain? 這裏天氣
781. Children enter school at the age of five,don't they? 孩子們到五歲時就上學,是嗎?
782. In elementary school, the child learns to read and write. 孩子們在小學裏學習讀和寫.
783. In secondary school, children get more advanced knowledge. 在中學裏,孩子們得到更高的教育.
784. In universities,students train to become teachers and engineers. 在大學裏學生們被培訓為老師和工程師.
785. He went to grade school in New york and high school in Cicargo. 他在紐約上小學,在芝加哥上中學.
786. In college I majored in science. What was your major? 大學裏我的專業是科學.你呢?
787. My sister graduated from high school.Graduation was last night. 我姐姐從中學畢業.畢業晚會在昨晚舉行.
788. I'm a graduate of Yale University.I have a Bachelor of Arts degree. 我是一名耶魯大學的畢業生.我獲得了藝術學士學位.
789. If you expect to enter the university, you should apply now. 如果你想上大學的話,你現在就應申請.
790. This is my first year of college. I'm a freshman. 這是我大學的第一年.我是新生.
791. My uncle is a high school principal. 我的叔叔是一名中學校長.
792. What kind of grades did you make in college? 你在大學中成績如何?
793. During your first year of college, did you make straight As? 在大學的第一年裏,你是不是優秀學生?
794. My brother is a member of the faculty.He teaches economics. 我的哥哥是一名教員.他教經濟.
795. John has extracurricular activities. He's on the football team. 約翰有許多課外活動.他是一名足球隊員.
796. I'm a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor. 我是一名聯邦雇員.我在勞動部門工作.
797. What kind of work do you do? Are you a saleman? 你從事什麼工作?是不是銷售員?
798. As soon as I complete my training,I'm going to be a bank teller. 一旦我完成了我的訓練,我將成為出納員.
799. John has built up his own business.He owns a hotel. 約翰已經有了自己的生意.他有一個旅館.
800. What do you want to be when you grow up? 你長大後想做什麼?
801. I like painting,but I wouldn't want it to be my life's work. 我喜歡繪畫,但是我不會讓他成為我終生的職業.
802. Have you ever thought about a career in the medical profession? 你是否考慮過成為醫學專業的職員?
803. My uncle was a pilot with the airlines.He just retired. 我的叔叔是航空公司的飛行員.他剛剛退休.
804. My brother's in the army.He was just promoted to the rank of major. 我的哥哥在軍隊裏.他剛剛被提升為少校.
805. I have a good-paying job with excellent hours. 我有一份工資很高工作時間理想的工作.
806. My sister worked as a secretary before she got married. 我的姐姐結婚前是個秘書.
807. George's father is an attorney.He has his own company. 喬治的父親是個律師.他擁有自己的公司.
808. He always takes pride in his work.He's very efficient. 他總是以他的工作為榮.他是個很能幹的人.
809. Mr. Smith is a politician.He's running for election as governor. 史密斯先生是個政治家.他正在為競選統治者而奔忙.
810. After a successful career in business,he was appointed ambassador. 他在生意中有了成就後,就被任命為大使.
811. Because of the warm and sunny weather,oranges grow very well here. 因為這裏氣候溫暖,光照充足,橘子在這長勢很好.
812. In this flat country people grow wheat and corn and raise cattle. 在這個平坦的國家,人們種植小麥,棉花,飼養牲畜.
813. The ground around here is stony and not very good for farming. 這周圍的地面多石,不適合農業的種植.
814. What are the principal farm products in this region? 這個地區的主要農產品是什麼?
815. Milk,butter,and cheese are shipped here from the dairy farms. 牛奶,黃油,乳酪都從制酪場運到這裏.
816. They had to cut down a lot of trees to make room for farms. 他們不得不砍伐一些樹木,從而為農場提供足夠的地方.
817. At this time of the year farmers plow their fields.一年中的這個時候農民們常常用犁來耕種自己的土地.
818. On many farms you'll find cows and chickens. 在許多農場中你都能發現很多奶牛和雞.
819. If you have cows you have to get up early to do the milking. 如果你有奶牛的話,你不得不早起來擠牛奶.
820. Tractors have revolutionized farming. 拖拉機革新了農業方法.
821. In the United States, there are many factories for making cloth.美國有很多製造衣服的工廠.
822. Factories employ both male and female workers. 工廠中雇傭了男女工人.
823. If you work in a factory,you usually have to punch a clock.
824. Is meat packing a big industry in your country? 肉類包裝在你們國家是不是一項大的工業?
825. Is it true that manufacturing of automobiles is a major industry? 汽車製造業是主要工業是真的嗎?
826. My hobby is collecting stamps. Do you have a hobby? 我的愛好是集郵.你有什麼愛好?
827. I've always thought photography would be an interesting hobby. 我總是想攝影會是一個有趣的愛好.
828. Some people like horseback riding,but I prefer golfing as a hobby. 一些人喜歡騎馬,但是我喜歡打高爾夫球.
829. Do you have any special interests other than your job? 除了工作以外,你還有什麼特殊的興趣愛好嗎?
830. Learning foreign languages is just an avocation with me. 學外語是我的一項愛好.
831. I find stamp collecting relaxing and it takes my mind off my work. 我發現集郵可以讓人放鬆,能讓我遠離工作.
832. On weekends I like to get my mind off my work by reading good books. 每當週末時我總喜歡讀書,從而使我的注意力從工作中脫離出來.
833. My cousin is a member of a drama club. He seems to enjoy acting. 我的堂兄是戲曲俱樂部的成員.他看上去很喜歡這項娛樂.
834. He plays the piano for his own enjoyment. 他因為興趣而彈鋼琴.
835. I've gotten interested in hi-fi. I'm building my own equipment. 我對高保真收音機漸漸產生了興趣.我正在裝備一台.
836. He's not a professional.He plays the piano for the fun of it.他不是職業演員.他僅僅因為興趣而彈鋼琴.
837. I've heard of unusual hobbies, but I've never heard of that one. 我曾經聽說過不同尋常的習慣,但是我還沒有聽說過那一個.
838. The trouble with photography is that it's an expensive hobby. 攝影愛好的缺點是它是一種昂貴的興趣.
839. That's rare set of coins.How long did it take you to collect them? 這是一套罕見的錢幣.你用了多久來收集它?
840. I started a new hobby.I got tired of working in the garden. 我嘗試著一種新的愛好
841. Baseball is my favorite sport.What's your favorite? 棒球是我最喜歡的體育運動.你最喜歡的是什麼?
842. My nephew is a baseball player.He is a catcher. 我的外甥是一名棒球運動員.他是一名接球員.
843. When you played football,what position did you play? 你踢足球時,佔據什麼位置?
844. We played a game last night. The score was tired six-to-six. 我們昨晚玩了一個遊戲,打成了六平.
845. I went to a boxing match last night. It was a good fight. 昨晚我去看了一場拳擊比賽.那是一個很好的夜晚.
846. When I was on the track team, I used to run the quarter mile. 過去我在田徑隊時,經常跑接力賽.
847. I like fishing and hunting,but I don't like swimming. 我喜歡釣魚和打獵,但是不喜歡游泳.
848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. I belong to a ski club. 我最喜歡的冬季項目是滑雪.我在一個滑雪俱樂部裏.
849. Would you be interested in going to the horse races this afternoon? 今天下午你有興趣去看賽馬嗎?
850. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser. 最難學的事情是做一名輸的起的運動員.
851. Be a good sport. Play according to the rules of the game. 成為一個好的運動員需要遵守遊戲規則.
852. Our family went camping last summer.We had to buy a new tent. 我家去年夏天去野炊了.我們不得不買一個新的帳篷.
853. This afternoon we went to the gym for a workout.We lifted weights. 今天下午我們去體育館做健身.我們的體重減了一點.
854. What do you do for recreation? Do you have a hobby? 你閒暇時做什麼? 你有什麼愛好嗎?
855. My muscles are sore from playing baseball. 打完棒球後,我的肌肉一直酸痛.
856. I sent in a subscription to that magazine. It's put out every week. 我訂閱了那份雜誌.它是週刊.
857. If you subscribe to the newspaper, it'll be delivered to your door. 如果你訂閱新報紙的話,它將會送到你家裏.
858. I didn't read the whole paper. I just glanced at the headlines.我沒有讀通篇的文章.我只是看了看標題.
859. The first chapter of the story is in this issue of the magazine. 這個故事的第一章刊登在這期雜誌上.
860. I haven't seen the latest issue of the magazine.Is it out yet? 我沒有看到這個雜誌的最新觀點?是不是沒有出版?
861. What's the total circulation of this newspaper? 報紙的總發行量怎樣?
862. I'm looking for the classified section.Have you seen it? 我在找分類廣告?你看到了嗎?
863. My brother-in-law is a reporter on The New York Times staff. 我的姐夫是紐約時報的記者.
864. There was an article in today's paper about the election. 今天的報紙上有選舉的消息.
865. There wasn't much news in the paper today. 今天的報紙上沒有太多的消息.
866. How long have you been taking this magazine? 你訂閱這份雜誌多久了?
867. Did you read the article about the rescue of the two fishermen? 你讀了關於拯救兩個釣魚者的消息了嗎?
868. Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell your car? 為何不在報紙上刊登你想賣車的消息呢?
869. I got four replies to my ad about the bicycle for sale. 我已經收到四份關於我賣自行車的回應了?
870. My son has a newpaper route.He delivers the morning paper. 我的兒子專跑一條送報路線.他總是早上送報.
871. What channel did you watch on television last night? 昨天晚上你在電視上看的哪個台的節目?
872. I don't get a good picture on my TV set.There's something wrong. 我的電視機上畫面不清楚.可能出毛病了.
873. You get good reception on your radio. 你的收音機接收情況很好.
874. Please turn the radio up.It's too low. 請把收音機開大點聲.聲音太小了.
875. What's on following the news and weather?Do you have a TV guide? 播完新聞和天氣預報後是什麼節目?你有電視節目預報表嗎?
876. You ought to have Bill look at your TV.Maybe he could fix it. 你應該讓比爾看看你的電視.他可能會修理.
877. We met one of the engineers over at the television station. 我們在電視臺遇見了一個在那邊工作的工程師.
878. Where can I plug in the TV? Is this outlet all right? 什麼地方可以安裝電視?這個插頭可以用嗎?
879. I couldn't hear the program because there was too much static. 因為干擾太大,我聽不清節目了.
880. Your car radio works very well. What kind is it? 你車上的收音機性能很好.它是什麼類型的?
881. The next time I buy a TV set, I'm going to buy a portable model. 下一次我買電視機時,我打算買一部手提式的.
882. I wonder if this is a local broadcast. 我不知道這是不是本地廣播.
883. You'd get better TV reception if you had an outside antenna. 如果你有外部天線的話,你的電視機的接收效果將會很好.
884. Most amateur radio operators build their own equipment. 大多數業餘收音機愛好者都自己裝機子.
885. Station WRC is off the air now. They signed off two hours ago. 電臺WRC已經停止廣播了.它們在兩小時之前就結束了.
886. What's your favorite kind of music? Do you like jazz? 你最喜歡什麼音樂?你喜歡爵士樂嗎?
887. He's a composer of serious music.I like his music a lot. 他是一名莊嚴音樂的作曲家.我很喜歡他的音樂.
888. We went to a concert last night to hear the symphony orchestra. 我們昨天晚上去聽交響樂了.
889. My brother took lessons on the trumpet for nearly ten years. 我的哥哥練習吹喇叭將近十年了.
890. You play the piano beautifully.How much do you practice every day? 你鋼琴彈得很好.你一天練習多長時間?
891. I've never heard that piece before.Who wrote it? 我從沒有聽過這一段.是誰寫的?
892. Have you ever thought about becoming a professional musician? 你有沒有想到過要成為一名專業的音樂家.
893. Who is the author of this novel? 這個小說的作者是誰?
894. I've never read a more stirring story. 我從沒有讀過這麼感人的故事.
895. Who would you name as the greatest poet of our time? 你認為誰是我們這個時代最著名的詩人?
896. This poetry is realistic. I don't care for it very much. 這篇詩集是寫實的.我不太喜歡.
897. Many great writers were not appreciated fully while they were alive. 許多偉大的作家,在他們那個時代並不是很受歡迎.
898. This is a poem about frontier life in the United States. 這是一首描述美國邊境的詩.
899. This writer uses vivid descriptions in his writings. 這位元作家在他的作品中運用了生動的手筆.
900. How much do you know about the works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow? 你對Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 的作品瞭解多少?