1. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, loving someone deeply gives you courage.
2. The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched, they must be felt with heart.
3. No matter how far apart we are, my thought always find their way back to you. Missing you. "
4. I never consider ease and joyfulness as the purpose of life itself.
5. Don't ever forget, you are loved very, very much!
6. I am not afraid of tomorrow for I have seen yesterday and love today.
7. The value of life lies not length of days, but in the use of we make of them.
8. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.
9. Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
10. You don't love a girl because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her!
11.Love alone could waken love!
12. Accept your failure and move on.
13. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
14. Don't let other people walk all over you.
15. Don't listen to what other say about you, lead you own life.
16. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
17. A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.
18. Adversity is a good discipline.
19. Adversity successfully overcome is the highest glory.
20. A faithful friend is hard to find.
21. A fault confessed is half redressed.
22. A friend is best found in adversity.
23. A friend without faults will never be found.
24. After a storm comes a calm. / After black clouds, clear weather.
25. A good beginning is half the battle.
26. A good book is a best friend who never turns his back upon us.
27. A good book is a light to the soul.
28. A good example is the best sermon.
29. A good fame is better than a good face.
30. A good friend is my nearest relation.
31. A good head and an industrious hand are worth gold in any land.
32. A life without a purpose is a ship without a rudder.
33. All shall be well, Jack shall have Jill.
34. All the treasures of the earth would not bring back one lost moment.
35. An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.
36. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
37. A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.
38. Enough is as good as a feast.
39. Even Homer sometimes nods.
40.Every cloud has a silver lining.
41.I am not a slave, I am not a captive, and by energy I can overcome the greater obstacles.
42. I am not now that which I have been. (I am not what I used to be.)
43. If you live with a lame person, you will learn to limp.
44. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.
45. Knowledge is power.
46. I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of good books to read than a king who did not love reading
47. It's hard sailing when there is no wind.
48. It is more blessed to give than to receive.
49. In prosperity think of adversity.
50. In life's earnest battle they only prevail, who daily march onward and never say fail.